- Me: My phone isn't letting me hang up for some reason.
- Arthur: Why not?
- Me: I don't know. I can't find the button.
- Arthur: Just press all the buttons.
Fridays in the park. July 2013, Manhattan.
Before I left New York, Arthur and I had a photo shoot. My dear photog friend Briana met us for Mister Softee and a stroll — a typical summer visit.
The pictures make me melt. I’ve been keeping them to myself, scrolling through the folder from time to time when I should be reading or writing or studying for midterms. But tonight, on the third birthday of Arthur & Bernie, I figure it’s time to share.
I miss these Friday park sits, but you know what? They led me right here.
- Arthur: Hello??
- Me: Hi Arthur! It's Laura calling.
- Arthur: Laura, dah-ling. Whe-ah are you?
- Me: Ohio.
- Arthur: You're still the-ah?